Law is one of the most scoring subjects in IPCC. So you need not to mug up all the questions in Companies Act, Contract Act and other Acts.
You should have to write all the important topics in one paper and read that paper once in every morning when you wake up. It will help you to remind all the topics easily and it will also help you to learn your subject easy and fast.
In law subject, every question has minimum 5 marks. So, I advise you not to leave any question in the examination. And also don’t give direct decisions at first when you started answering Case law.
Here I have provided you the list of topics with the marks weightage.
|Companies Act||30 Marks|
|Bonus Act||5 Marks|
|Payment of Gratuity Act||5 Marks|
|Provident Fund Act||5 Marks|
|Negotiable Instrument Act||5 Marks|
|Indian Contract Act||10 Marks|
Important Questions for Business Laws, Ethics and Communications
- Companies Act 1956: Article of Association, Memorandum of Association, Share capital, Deposites and General body Meeting
- Business Laws: Contract Act 1872 (CPT’s basic concepts, Indemnity and guarantee, Special contracts); EPF and Misc. Act (Most IMP)
- Business Laws: Negotiable Instrument Act (Discharge related points, basic points of the Act) ca IPCC important questions
Payment of Bonus and Gratuity Act (Most IMP)
- Business Ethics: Corporate governance and CSR, GTI, Conservation of Natural resources, Consumer Acts consumer-related matters, Fundamental principals relating to ethics, Ethical threats, Ethical dilemmas.
- Communications: Drafting deeds (Most IMP), Types of communication, Grapewyn communication.
Hope that you are satisfied with the information. Stay tuned with us for other updates. Best luck for your exams. Thank You..!!