IPCC Results Update Server on GST Login Page
IPCC Result on 1st Augsut 2017.
Official time: 6 PM
Our Expected time: Around 1 PM.
LIVE STATUS: (10:45 AM)
Ipcc Results Not Decalred..
More updates on : icai.nic.in
GST Login and Registration Process
GST login is necessary for all those tasks related to GST on GST official website. Hence, our post will help you to perform all those tasks easily which are necessary for you to do after login. Follow up our below given post for complete login guide and updates.
The official website for GST related stuff by the Government of India is gst.gov.in. But sometimes this website stuck or take too long to load in these cases you need to go through our guide to use the website www.gst.gov.in
GST has been implemented after a huge debacle from the 1st July and the users who have registered for GST or willing to get registered for GST now seek the information for GST login.
GST site login procedure along with all the required things are given below for easy reference for all. Check it out below for the GST website login updates and things which you should do after you do the GST login.
GST Login – What You Need?
If you do not have GST login then follow Generate Username and Password for GST Login.
To do GST login, first of all, two things are needed, username and password which you chose when you did the GST registration. So, if you have both those things then you can now go for logging in.
Now let’s learn to login in GST website for the purpose of this demonstration some of the fields of fill for you.
Visit the GST website www.gst.gov.in.
GST login for existing user – Click the existing user login button. The Login page is displayed.
Enter the username and password that you had created.
Enter the captcha text as present in the image and then go for the GST login button.
That’s it, now you have successfully logged in to the GST portal.
What to do after GST Login – www.gst.gov.in
After you proceed for the button of login, the next page is the welcome page.
Now, Click the Continue button to proceed. You are now in the GST portal dashboard. In the GST site menu, the provisional ID Enrolment command displays the Enrollment Application. The My saved application command allows you to view the Enrolment Application that you have saved but not yet submitted.
Register DSC after GST Login: The Register/updates DSC command on the GST official website will allow you to register your DSC for the first time with the GST Common Portal Or updates an already registered DSC.
Click the help menu. The system requirements command displays the system requirements for accessing the GST common Portal. The FAQs command displays the frequently asked questions with respects to the application.
Generate Username and Password for GST Login
- You need a provisional ID and password for login which will be provided to you by the respective departments for e.g. Service Tax, VAT etc. in which you were registered till now. So, get it from the departments.
- Then go to https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Click on Login
- Here it comes two boxes to mention the Username and Password. The provisional ID and password that you already have are not the Username and password.
- There you need to click First time login: If you are logging in for the first time, click here to log in.” Click on the word “here” which is hyperlinked and this link will redirect you to another web page.
- Now provide details of Provisional ID / GSTIN / UIN and Password. Here you need to enter your provisional ID and password for initiating the process of GST login.
- Now click on Login
- Provide the OTP received on mobile number and email id.
- If that’s done then just type the Username and Password of your choice and remember it is your GST LOGIN now on for gst.gov.in.
- Now access the portal with this login and password data.
GST.GOV.IN is the official website to check the details for the GST live updates and login and then after the proceedings. We will also provide further updates on this regard in the upcoming time for GST login. Gst.gov.in
GST.GOV.IN SITE SLOW: In this case, there is no option other than waiting to get the site get well speed again. Gst.gov.in will be loading faster in the night or early morning when offices will be in the off time. So, if you have other issues like some weird error are shown on gst.gov.in which you don’t understand then do comment below with the error code for the gst.gov.in issues.
Once you are through the above-mentioned steps, you will get yourself registered for GST. Make sure that you have all valid documents which are required for the purpose of GST registration. The online GST login portal is open currently and you can apply for the registration right now. So hurry!!