Updates and details for How to get good marks in CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws:
Hello everyone, I would like to throw light on preparation CA Final Corporate and Allied laws.
Preparation Strategy for CA Final
This paper has two sections:-
The students are expected to have not only the analyzing skill but also application skills in company law, while in allied laws they are expected to have the analyzing skills (an overview of various allied laws) stated in the syllabus.
Here are some suggestions to prepare CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws subject. Read it carefully and best luck for your examination.
1. First of all select a good book. As per my point of view, all books are alike as they contain the same thing written in different formats. However, some people find one better for way of presentation or language used. The available best options are Munish Bhandari, L Jayaraman, GK Kapoor , and padhukas. The most important thing is it can really be revised during exam time.
2. One must go through the Practise manual issued by ICAI. It will help you understand how you should write your answers in your examination and what actually ICAI expects from Students to come back with.
3. In case of Allied Laws, if you refer only practice manual issued by ICAI, it will help you score good marks as questions asked from this section are same and repetitive.
4. Law being a vast subject, you need to have a plan for your revision to cover up important topic before exam day.
5. Most of us have a same strategy of reading that is open a book read a para and read it again and again so that it gets inside our brain. I guess we won’t be doing the same exercise after 10 years if we are going for a presentation. Well Law is really a very interesting subject so first of all we should understand the way to read it. This would be most beneficial if we have ample time to read it and have an intention of understanding first instead of learning it.
Also read: Tips to get good marks in CA Final SFM
6. To identify the Most important areas of a subject is really a critical task. For Corporate Laws, this also needs to be done. Allied Laws cover 30 marks but their quantity is same as that of corporate laws. It contains 9 small acts and 1 extra chapter as follows: The security contracts (Regulation) act 1956, SEBI Act 1992, Fema Act 1999, Competition Act 2002, Banking Regulation Act 1949, Insurance Act 1938, IRDA Act 1999, SARFAESI Act 2002 and Interpretation of statues.
7. Most important of them are SEBI, FEMA, Competition Act and Interpretation which are to be done to the fullest in depth. Rest can be done with cautious care depending upon the student’s own perception.
Hope you enjoyed the article.. Thank You..!!
Stay tuned with us for more updates and keep browsing our site.