Updates and details for Some important tips for CA CPT Dec 2016 Examination:
Here, I have provided you Important suggestions for CA CPT examination and also tips to pass CA CPT in 1st attempt. Read the article carefully and increase your study plan after it.
The examination department of Institute of Charted Accountants of India conducts the entrance examination for becoming a Chartered Accountant. The examination is conducted in different levels and the first of many to follow is the CA CPT. So here are some important suggestions and tips to pass the examination easiely. Scroll down to read the full article.
Important Suggestions for CA CPT Examination:
- Make a study schedule that shows what tasks you need to accomplish and when you plan to accomplish each task. This will provide you with the structure you need for effective studying.
- Try to study in a quiet place which is free from distractions and interruptions.
- While you sit for study, make sure that you are not tired or hungry. Because you will not able to proper concentrate in study.
- Do not try to do two tasks at the same time. You will not able to concentrate on both.
- You have to mentally prepared for study during study time. So clear your mind of worrisome thoughts.
- Develop an interest in what you are studying. Try to relate what you are studying to your own life to make it as meaningful as possible.
- Studying without concentration is like trying to fill a bucket with water when the bucket has a hole in its bottom. It is useless. So do not try it. Be physically and mentally prepare before you plan to study.
- Keep your mind open and healthy because and open and healthy mind is a prerequisite for concentration on studies. A regular meditation for a few minutes may help the student to train the mind to remain cool, calm, clean and clear.
- The mind should not be kept too busy all the time. It is necessary to allow the mind to liberate itself from serious matters for a while. So take rest for some time. There is no set formula for when to take breaks. You will know when you need to take a break.
- Understanding the fundamental concepts is more important than making notes.
- Revise and Review are also a very important to study. Time management for each subject is also needed.
Tips to pass CA CPT examination in 1st Attempt:
- Since you need to score at least 30% in all subjects, remember that you need to concentrate on all subjects so that you can qualify the basics for all subjects. This is a recent change because until now the rules were overall than subject wise.
- Since you are appearing for a CA paper remember that Accounting is the key. If your basics in accounts are clear, your chances of clearing the examination automatically rise. Make sure you practice the subject well and learn your theory too.
- Another important prospect for CPT is the Mercantile Law. After accounts it is referred to as most scoring subject. Again, don’t fret just calmly practice and learn the Contract Act as well.
- Although economics as a whole is scoring and easy in comparison to other subjects and in this too try and complete Macro Economics first as it is more scoring.
- Although some get flustered in mathematics and statistics but remember that not all topics are the same. There are some easier than others and so try and complete the ones learnt during your school terms. In statistics try and complete Differentiation and integration, Correlation and regression and theoretical distribution as these are important.
- Although some are of the opinion that you should not be attempting the whole paper but the logic defies this belief. Attempt questions you are sure off. Only later try your hand at the parts you are not sure about.
- Most importantly study with planning. Don’t haphazardly study anything. Make a system and then adhere to it.
- The more you practice the more things would make sense.
Stay tuned with us for more updates and keep browsing our site.