As you know that without selecting best books for IPCC, its not easy to crack IPCC exam easily. And there are plenty of reference books for CA IPCC in the market, so here I have given ICAI recommended books for IPCC and other suggested best books for IPCC for May 2015 exam. List of Books for IPCC’s all subjects like Accounts, Law Ethics Communication, Costing FM, Taxation, Audit, IT SM etc is given below. You can buy some suggested best books of IPCC online from from Flipkart with good discount online from below given links.
Suggested books for CA IPCC *
Here are some suggested best books for IPCC, this list is only of books available in flipkart stock, other suggested books for IPCC will be added when it will be in the stock. Check: >CA IPCC Syllabus
Best Selling and Trusted Books for IPCC May 2015 *
I have been a part of this phase of CA, and I knew what’s good and what’s best, so take my recommendation to grab these material for IPCC May 2015 and go for just cracking it.
Note: Order directly from the link given below to get the discount upto 20% and the fast delivery, this service is provided by our online partner flipkart.
What others are buying???
These below given NEW books for IPCC May 2015 were on top of the chart for hot bought list of last week.
New & Top Selling BOOKS for May 2015 IPCC (Buy online to get upto 20% discount) *
These books, given below, for IPCC May 2015 are top selling these days, why not grab these hot ones ???
Paper 4 : Taxation
Padhuka’s Handbook on Taxation for CA Intermediate/IPCC AY 2015-2016 (Buy online from Flipkart)
Author: G SEKAR
Paper 7: Information technology & Strategic Management
Monitor CA Inter (IPCC) – Information Technology and Strategic Management (Buy Online from Flipkart)
Author: T. Padma , K. P. C. Rao
Paper 1: Accounting
Accountancy for CA-IPCC: A Self Study Textbook with Quick Revision Book (Group – 2) (English) Revised Edition 2015 Edition (Buy online from Flipkart)
Author: P. C. Tulsian
Paper 3: Costing & FM
1: Monitor CA Inter (IPCC) – Cost Accounting and Financial Management (Group 1 Paper 3) (English) 3rd Edition (Buy Online from Flipkart)
Author: T. Padma , K. P. C. Rao
Publisher: BHARAT LAW HOUSE PVT LTD-NEW DELHI
2: Financial Management:
Financial Management For CA-IPCC With Quick Revision Book (English) (Buy online from Flipkart)
Author: P C Tulsian
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
Advanced Accounting for CA Intermediate – IPC Examination (English) 2nd Edition (Buy online from Flipkart)
Author: A. Mukherjee , M. Hanif
Paper 2: Law, Ethics & Communication
Law,Ethics & Communication For Ca Intermediate Nov 2014 (Also Applicable for May 2015) (Buy Online from Flipkart)
Author: CA Munish Bhandari
OTHER Awesome BOOKS:
search it from here:
search it from here:
OTHER BOOKS as Recommended by ICAI (Old Archive) *
NOTE: Some books may be out of stock or some may have older editions as these links are not up to date.
|Subject||Name of Book||Author||Publisher||List Price||Final Price|
|Account 1||Accounting for CA IPCC Examination and Accounting Technician Course 1st Edition(ICAI Recommended)||Mohamed Hanif, Amitabha Mukherjee||Tata McGraw – Hill Education||Rs. 550||Rs. 413|
|Account 1||Accounting CA-IPCC Group I||D G Sharma||Taxmann’s Publications||Rs. 595||Rs. 494|
|Account||CA-IPCC/ATC: Students Guide to Accounting Standards||D S Rawat||Taxmann’s Publications||Rs. 290|
|Account||Accounting Standards CA-IPCC||D G Sharma||Taxmann’s Publications||Rs. 295|
|Law & Ethics & Comm.||A Handbook On Law, Ethics & Communication For CA (PCC) & (IPCC)||Munish Bhandari||Bestword Publications||Rs. 470||Rs. 376|
|Law & Ethics & Comm.||Monitor CA-IPCC: Law, Ethics & Communication Group – 1 (Paper – 2) 1st Edition||T. Padma, K. P. C. Rao||Bharat Law House||Rs. 164|
|Law & Ethics & Comm.||Law, Ethics and Communication For CA – IPCC 1st Edition||B S Jolly||Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing Co.ltd.||Rs. 375||Rs. 278|
|Cost Accounting||Tulsian’s Cost Accounting For CA-IPCC (Group – 1) 01 Edition||P C Tulsian||S. Chand Publisher||Rs. 625||Rs. 469|
|Financial Management||Financial Management For CA-IPCC With Quick Revision Book 1st Edition||P C Tulsian||S. Chand Publisher||Rs. 600||Rs. 522|
|Costing & Financial Management||Monitor CA-IPCC: Cost Accounting & Financial Management Group – 1 (Paper – 3) 1st Edition||T. Padma, K. P. C. Rao||Bharat Law House||Rs. 275||Rs. 226|
|Taxation||MONITOR for CA-IPCC Group I, Paper 4: Taxation 2nd Edition||T. Padma, K. P. C. Rao||Bharat Law House (2013)||Rs. 350|
|Adv. Account||Advanced Accounting for CA IPCC Examination 1 Edition (ICAI Recommended)||Mohamed Hanif, Amitabha Mukherjee||Tata McGraw – Hill Education||Rs. 525||Rs. 499|
|Audit||Notes on Auditing & Assurance for CA IPCC / PCC 14th Edition||Tapan Jindal||Bharat Law House (2013)||Rs. 280||Rs. 230|
|Information Technology & Strategic Mgmt||Students’ Guide to Information Technology: CA-IPCC||Ca Giridhar M Rathi||Taxmann Publications (2013)||Rs. 225||Rs. 200|
|Information Technology & Strategic Mgmt||Information Technology and Strategic Management for CA-IPCC 1st Edition||S. S. Khandare, A. M. Sheikh||S. Chand Publisher||Rs. 175||Rs. 140|
ICAI Recommended books for IPCC *
Below given list is of ICAI recommended books for IPCC which is officially mentioned by ICAI as its good to have for easy completion of IPCC syllabus.
Paper 1: Accounting
1. First Lessons in Accounting Standards (IPCC / PCC / ATC) – M.P. Vijay Kumar; Snow White; 7th Edition, 2012
2. Accounting for CA- IPCC– Amitabha Mukherjee & Mohammed Hanif, Tata McGraw Hill, 1st Edition, 2009
3. Advanced Accounting (Vol-I and II) – Dr.Ashok Sehgal & Dr.Deepak Sehgal, Taxmann; 6th Edition, 2008
4. Tulsian’s Accountancy for CA – IPCC and Quick Revision Book Gr.I– Dr. P.C. Tulsian – S. Chand; 2nd Edition 2012
5. Advanced Accounts – M.C. Shukla, T.S. Grewal & S.C. Gupta – S. Chand & Company Ltd.; Revised Edition, 2011
1. Students’ Guide to Accounting Standards (CA IPCC / PCC / ATC) – D.S. Rawat, Taxmann, 18th Edition, 2012
2. Simplified Approach to Accounting Standards (for CA IPCC)– CA. (Dr.) Sanjeev Singhal and Sandhya Singhal – Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt. Ltd. 16th Edition 2012.
Paper 2: Law, Ethics and Communication
- 1. Bare Act of the Companies Act, 1956
- 2. Bare Act of the Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
- 3. Bare Acts of Labour Laws as covered in the syllabus
(i) The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
(ii) The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
(iii) The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
4. Business Ethics And Communication, V.K. Jain, S. Chand ; Edition 2011-2012
Note: This list has been compiled by the faculty of Board of Studies and is recommendatory in nature. The books mentioned in the list are supplementary to the Study Material and may serve as a practice aid also.
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management
1. Cost Accounting Methods & Problems – B.K Bhar, Academic Publishers; 18th Edition 2010
2. Cost Accounting Principles & Practices– S. P Iyengar, Sultan Chand & Sons Educational Publishers ; 10th Edition , 2005
3. Cost Accounting – V.K Saxena & C. D Vashisht ,Sultan Chand & Sons; 11th Edition, 2008
4. Cost Accounting A Managerial Emphasis– Charles T. Horngren, Srikant M. Datar and George M Foster, Prentice Hall of India; 14th Edition , 2011
1. Cost accounting & Financial Management– Ravi M Kishore, Taxman Allied Services Ltd.; 6th Edition, 2009
2. Principles of Cost Accounting – Edward J. Vanderbeck, Thomsan South Western 15th Edition; 2010
3. Cost and Management Accounting – Basu & Das, Rabindra Library, Kolkata; 13th Edition, 2009
1. Financial Management – I.M. Pandey, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.; 10th Edition.
2. Financial Management – Text, Problems and Cases – M.Y. Khan and P.K. Jain, Tata Mc Graw Hill Publishing Company Ltd.; 5th Edition.
3. Fundamentals of Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra, Tata Mc Graw Hill Publishing Company Ltd.; 4th Edition.
4. Fundamentals of Financial Management – J. Van Horne and John M. Wachowicz, Prentice Hall; 13th Edition.
5. Principles of Financial Management – R.P. Rustagi, Taxmann; 5th Revised Edition.
1. Financial Management – Theory and Practice – Prasanna Chandra, Tata Mc Graw Hill Publishing Company Limited; 6th Edition.
2. Financial Management – Jonathan Berk and Peter Demarzo, Pearson; 3rd Impression.
3. Fundamentals of Financial Management – Eugene F. Brigham and Joel F. Houston, Thomson South- Western; 12th Edition.
Paper 4: Taxation
1. Systematic Approach to Income-tax, Service Tax & VAT – Dr. Girish Ahuja & Dr. Ravi Gupta, Bharat Law House (Edition based on provisions applicable for A.Y.2012-13)
2. Students’ Guide to Income-tax, including Service Tax/ VAT – Dr. Vinod K. Singhania & Dr. Monica Singhania, Taxmann (Edition based on provisions applicable for A.Y.2012-13)
3. Students Handbook on Income-tax, VAT & Service Tax – T.N. Manoharan & G.R. Hari, Snow white Publications (Edition based on provisions applicable for A.Y.2012-13)
1. Income-tax Act, 1961
2. Service Tax Manual – R.K.Jain, Centax Publications P. Ltd.
Note: Students should follow the edition based on the provisions of law applicable for the assessment year relevant for their examination.
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
1. Advanced Accounting for CA- IPCC – Amitabha Mukherjee & Mohammed Hanif, Tata McGraw Hill; 1st Edition, 2009
2. Advanced Accounting (vol. I and II) – Dr.Ashok Sehgal & Dr.Deepak Sehgal, Taxmann; 6th Edition, 2008
3. Tulsian’s Accountancy for CA – IPCC and Quick Revision Book Gr-II – Dr. P.C. Tulsian, S. Chand, 5th Edition, 2012
1. Students’ Guide to Accounting Standards (CA IPCC / PCC / ATC) – D.S. Rawat, Taxmann; 18th Edition, 2012
2. First Lessons in Accounting Standards (IPCC / PCC / ATC) – M.P.Vijay Kumar, Snow White; 7th Edition, 2012
3. Simplified Approach to Accounting Standards (for CA IPCC)– CA. (Dr.) Sanjeev Singhal and Sandhya Singhal – Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt. Ltd. 16th Edition 2012.
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance
Student’s Guide to Auditing and Assurance – Aruna Jha, Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.; 2012 Edition
1. Student’s Guide to Auditing Standards – D.S. Rawat, Taxman Allied Services Pvt. Ltd.; 2012 Edition
2. Auditing and Assurance – Varsha Ainapure & Mukesh Ainapure, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.; 2009 Edition
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management
Section A: Information Technology
1. Introduction to Computers – Peter Norton, Tata McGraw Hill; 7th edition.
2. Information Technology – Dennis P. Curtin, Kim Foley, Kunal Sen Cathleen Moring, Tata McGraw Hill; 6th Reprint 2000.
3. Fundamentals of Information Technology – Alexis and Mathews Leon, Vikas Publication House; 2nd Edition.
4. Introduction to Information Technology – V. Rajaraman, PHI Learning; 2008.
1. Database System Concepts – Avi Silberschatz, Henry F. Korth, S. Sudarshan, McGraw-Hill; 6th Edition.
2. Database Management Systems – Raghu Ramkrishnan, Johannes Gehrke, McGraw Hill International; 3rd Edition
3. Data Communication and Networking – Behrouz Forouzan, Tata McGraw Hill; 4th Edition
4. Internet: The Complete Reference – Margaret Levine Young, Osborne/McGraw-Hill; 2nd edition, 13th reprint 2008
Section B: Strategic Management
1. Strategic Management and Business Policy – Azhar Kazmi, Tata McGraw Hill; 3rd edition, Reprint 2011.
2. Strategic Planning and Management – P.K.Ghosh, Sultan chand & Sons, New Delhi; 12th Edition, Reprint 2011.
3. Strategic Management, Text and Cases – Ravi M. Kishore, Taxman Publications Pvt. Ltd; 2nd Edition, 2011.
1. Exploring Corporate Strategy: Text and Cases – Johnson Gary and Kevan Scholas, Pearson Education; 7th Edition, 2011.
2. Concepts in Strategic Management and Business Policy – Wheelen & Hunger, Pearson Education; 12th Edition, 2010.
3. Strategic Management – John A Pearce II and Richard b Robinson, Tata McGraw Hill; 10th Edition, Reprint 2011.
4. Strategic Management – Fred R. David, PHI; 12th Edition, 2009.
If you have experienced any other good book for IPCC then do comment below, I will update it in the list.