NEET is a common entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility- cum-Entrance for admission to MBBS course’ in each academic year. NEET examination form can be applied online from 1st December 2012. The procedure for filling form of NEET UG 2013 is given here.
I will update very soon about the detailed information of “How To Fill NEET UG 2014 Form Online – Full Procedure”
Remember, Last date for NEET form filling online without late fee is 31.12.2012 and the last date with late fee is 31.01.2013.
Fees structure for NEET UG 2013:-
How To Fill NEET UG 2014 Form Online:-
Here is the Simple 10 steps to fill NEET 2014 form online. ,
1. First go to: –
2. and scroll below and click on step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
3. Now a window will open which is the only form you need to fill out.
Now you will see different fields as shown below, enter your details in it:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Parents/Guardians Details
- Choice of Seats
- Language Of Examination
- Choice of Examination Centre
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Examination
- Details of Marks of Qualifying Exams
- Security Pin
IMP: – Select your desired Medium Of Question Paper and Choice of Seats and Choice of exam center in 3 preferences.
Recommended Read:- >NEET UG 2013 Information, Syllabus, Exam Date
4. Now after filling all above details click on next button, it will ask for confirmation for data entered, just check out properly all information. And click on submit.
5. Now you will need to make payment which can be made either by E-Challan or Credit Card/Debit Card.
Now Make payment..
6. After successful payment there you will see a page having the unique registration no. , remember it because it will be needed for login (or print that slip for better reference.)
7. Now login again. Enter your registration no. and other details in the fields.
8. Now you can see the link, click on it, this will open the confirmation page which is the evidence of the form filled. So print (control + p) atleast 2 copy of it .
9. Now you will need to sign on that confirmation page, affix photographs and make it attested by the Gazetted officer or the Institution Head.
10. Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be dispatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.
Filed in: NEET